cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Copy all these properties to RMClient's message ?
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2014 08:56:36 GMT
Hi Jim,
I think the new client should be using the same context as the
original one, as the newly created one is logically still part of the
original one. But I'm not sure if all the context needs to be copied
into the new one.

I noticed this behavior some months ago (something was not set in
those RM control messages and that was causing some interop issue but
I don't remember exactly what it was)  and wanted to copy the context
property responsible for this behavior to the  RMclient to solve this
issue (but I don't remember why I didn't do this ;-( )

regards, aki