cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Copy all these properties to RMClient's message ?
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2014 12:54:43 GMT
Hi Dennis,
a combined scenario of ws-rm + ws-sec works fine in general. (and
there is a test case in systests/ws-rm that Jim mentioned).

But I think Jim is trying to control some of its behavior by passing
some properties in the client context and that won't work if those
properties are not copied into the new client's context.

regards, aki