cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Repackaging of cxf-api to remove Spring dependencies
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2014 21:16:11 GMT
Hi

Side note: in tomee the fact cxf packages spring dependent classes
makes spring usage in tomee not working out of the box and we needed
to hack the cxf classloader. Would be great to extract it for cxf 3.0
in cxf-spring or something like that.

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/