cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Ma <mail2ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Copy all these properties to RMClient's message ?
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2014 06:40:00 GMT
Hi All,
When I tried to put all the security configuration properties in the
requestContext and call a service with both RM and security policy
enabled(like the service in WSRMWithWSSecurityPolicyTest) :
bp.getRequestContext().put(SecurityConstants.CALLBACK_HANDLER, new
KeystorePasswordCallback());
bp.getRequestContext().put(SecurityConstants.SIGNATURE_PROPERTIES,,
getResource("/META-INF/security-client.properties"));
This doesn't work as expected and there is exception thrown:
Failed to send RM protocol message {
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/rm}CreateSequence.:
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Security configuration could not be
detected. Potential cause: Make sure jaxws:client element with name
attribute value matching endpoint port is defined as well as a
ws-security.signature.properties element within it.

After I investigated the code, I saw all these ws-scurity configuration
properties are not copied into the new created message by RMClient which
initialized by RM interceptor.
That's the root cause for this failure.
I went back to look at jaxws spec about BindingProvider's requestContext
and it's scope. There isn't clue and detail to say if these properties
should be copied into the new created message like RM message from the
message which send out the real payload with user's setting though
requestContext.
Do you think we should copy them ? or What can do to support this easily?
Thanks in advance.

Jim