cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject Re: Copy all these properties to RMClient's message ?
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2014 11:28:08 GMT
Hi Jim,

Which version of the code are you using? I've been working on combining
WS-RM and WS-Security in the 3.0 code. There are still some pieces that
need to be put in place (especially persisting the security properties
so messages can be retransmitted), but the basic security+rm operation
has been working for me in my tests.

Regards,

   - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski