cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [5/8] git commit: Revert "[CXF-5661]add more JMX operations for ManagedEndpoint mbean"
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 09:43:32 GMT
Hi Freeman

Why do you need JSON schema for it ?
I don't think it is realistic to expect XMLSchema document can be mapped
1 to 1 to a corresponding JSON schema.

Cheers, Sergey

On 03/04/14 02:57, Freeman Fang wrote:
> Hi Dan,
>
> Is there any neat way we can get Json schema from XmlSchema?
>
> Thanks
> -------------
> Freeman(Yue) Fang
>
> Red Hat, Inc.
> FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
>

> On 2014-4-3, at 上午9:08, Daniel Kulp wrote:
>

>> On Apr 2, 2014, at 7:25 PM, Freeman Fang <freeman.fang@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Dan,
>>>
>>> How about we move those new "JMX" operations to rt/management module so that
we won't introduce jackson dependency for core?

>> Doesn’t matter where it is… there is no reason for the Jackson dependency for
this at all.

>> On the soap side, do NOT use the messagePartInfo.getType() method.   As soon as you
do that, you will get my -1 as that won’t work.   You have to use the XmlSchema types.
Likely the same of the JAX-RS side.    One you use the XmlSchema stuff we have, most of the
introspection code here goes away and isn’t needed.

>> The  jsonToXml(String jsonText, String pojoType) needs to go away as well.   Again,
that is ONLY going to work with JAXB.  You may be able to mimic that via the Databinding object,
not sure.

>> Basically, I’m OK with this staying in core as long as the implementation is completely
redone to be completely based on the XmlSchema that we already have generated.