cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: How to start contributing to CXF
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 20:09:37 GMT
You can find some infos about ways to contribute on our web site:
http://cxf.apache.org/getting-involved.html

If you plan to become a committer then like Sergey wrote submitting
patches is the most effective way. Ideally simply fix problems you have
yourself or add features you need.
This way working on cxf is also a win win situation for your employer.

Best regards

Christian

--

Christian Schneider