cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [5/8] git commit: Revert "[CXF-5661]add more JMX operations for ManagedEndpoint mbean"
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 02:19:44 GMT
Hi Sergey,

Thanks for the feedback.
I need JSON schema for client GUI which can render service interface based on this json schema,
the json schema is very convenient for interface view.
That's why I introduce the jackson dependency which can get json schema for a given class
neatly.

Cheers
-------------
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat

On 2014-4-3, at 下午5:43, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:

> Hi Freeman
>
> Why do you need JSON schema for it ?
> I don't think it is realistic to expect XMLSchema document can be mapped 1 to 1 to a
corresponding JSON schema.

> Cheers, Sergey
>
> On 03/04/14 02:57, Freeman Fang wrote:
>> Hi Dan,
>>
>> Is there any neat way we can get Json schema from XmlSchema?
>>
>> Thanks
>> -------------
>> Freeman(Yue) Fang
>>
>> Red Hat, Inc.
>> FuseSource is now part of Red Hat

we won't introduce jackson dependency for core?

>>> Doesn’t matter where it is… there is no reason for the Jackson dependency
for this at all.

>>> On the soap side, do NOT use the messagePartInfo.getType() method.   As soon
as you do that, you will get my -1 as that won’t work.   You have to use the XmlSchema types.
 Likely the same of the JAX-RS side.    One you use the XmlSchema stuff we have, most of the
introspection code here goes away and isn’t needed.

>>> The  jsonToXml(String jsonText, String pojoType) needs to go away as well.
Again, that is ONLY going to work with JAXB.  You may be able to mimic that via the Databinding
object, not sure.

>>> Basically, I’m OK with this staying in core as long as the implementation is
completely redone to be completely based on the XmlSchema that we already have generated.