cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WS-RM and WSDLGetInInterceptor
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 10:20:21 GMT
Hi Alessio,
Just look at the code and I think the problem s the
RMDeliveryInteceptor sometimes gets inserted behind
OutputGoingInterceptor, as it only specifies the phase condition and
not the before condition. I think using the correct rule should fix
this issue.
I can look at it to see if that's indeed the case and fix it in that case there.
regards, aki