cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject RESTful, WSDL 2.0 & WADL
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2014 05:24:35 GMT
Hi All,

I'd like to use a CXF dynamic client to call a RESTful service. I also want
to formally describe the RESTful service with a standard-based file.

My first choice was WSDL 2.0 since it is a standard.

Creating a client with JaxWsDynamicClientFactory fails with a WSDL 2.0
file. Is WSDL 2.0 on the roadmap?

Next up is WADL, an almost standard. I do not see any WADL samples in
2.7.10 or 3.0.0-m2.

Creating a WADL client with JaxWsDynamicClientFactory fails.

Can you please provide some guidance WRT WSDL 2.0, WADL, and dynamic
clients?

Thank you,
Gary

Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com