cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RESTful, WSDL 2.0 & WADL
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2014 19:57:50 GMT

JaxWsDyncamicClientFactory is for JAX-WS based services only, not JAX-RS.

WSDL2 is not on the roadmap as nobody (other than Axis2) supports it.  It’s pretty much
gone no where.

There is a wadl2java tool (maven plugin, command line tool) that can be used to generate Java
clients for a WADL.  That may be a help for you if that’s the direction you want to pursue.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp