cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenId Connect
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 10:27:19 GMT
Hi Thorsten
On 01/03/14 17:42, Thorsten Höger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> are there plans to support OpenId Connect (Server/Client) as extension to OAuth2 in CXF?

Yes.

Right now, the immediate priority is to support JWT wrapped as CXF
ServerAccessToken, and the JWT assertions grant. Next, offer the JAX-RS
services support for the client registration and token management.

OpenId Connect will be next (possibly some prototyping will start after
the JWT support is done). I'm not sure right now in what form it will be
supported, may be some of it will be done as part of Fediz, but I think
at the very least CXF OAuth2 endpoints should be able to work with the
OpenId Connect aware infrastructure...

Do you have any particular integration requirements ? What is it that
attracts you in OpenId-Connect most ?

Cheers, Sergey