cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CXF 2.6.x-fixes uncategorized systest failures
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2014 14:43:34 GMT

On Mar 14, 2014, at 10:34 AM, Willem Jiang <willem.jiang@gmail.com> wrote:

> After digging the code I found the tests failures was fixed in master and 2.7.x-fixes
branches.
> The tests can fixed by merge the patch[1] into 2.6.x-fixes branch.
>
> 1]https://fisheye6.atlassian.com/changelog/cxf?cs=dd1dc8ae2b163e9a000e51dabbec41024a866069

hehe…  Good news:   Atlassian FINALLY got the new CXF repos hooked up.   They haven’t
closed the JIRA I logged with them about it yet though so didn’t realize it.

Thanks for looking into this.   I spent the last couple days just trying to get the master
branch tests to pass even half way reliably.  Haven’t had a chance to look into the other
branches.

Willem, can you also check the WSN tests on master?   I think your jetty changes are causing
the wsn-core tests to fail.

Thanks!
Dan

--