cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Flip to git...
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 13:47:53 GMT

We seem to have had consensus to flip to git after the milestone2 release.  Now that that
is out, I’m going to start that process.   It may take a few days as we need to run a bunch
of commands on the current repo to clean it out and then I have to work with infra to get
it moved over and such.   However, I don’t want to stop development momentum.

For now, can we NOT merge anything back onto the fixes branches?   Just keep committing to
trunk.  After the new repo goes live, we can pull/cherry-pick any “new” things from the
old trunk location and then merge them back to various branches.   That should make it a bit
easier as there will only be a single branch to worry about re-syncing after the switch.

Thanks!

--
Daniel Kulp