cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WS-RM client callback property
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 11:58:03 GMT
hi Dennis,
getting the sequenceId and messageNum to the client sounds good.
the callback remain simple, yet the client can perform more advanced
tasks using this information supplied to the callback.

but why do we have seqId/msgNum for messageAcknowledge? Wasn't your
original callback idea assume a per-invocation object and it has now
become a shared callback object? I thought a per-invocation object is
more practical for the client but I am not sure now, as a shared one
seems to be also practical for some cases.

regards, aki