cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WS-RM client callback property
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2014 09:14:32 GMT
Hi Dennis,

right. It would be useful to make some information conveniently
available to the calling client.

But we might want to provide a callback not just for getting the ack
status but for getting various other WS-RM information such as the
sequence ID, message number and even some control over the messages
and sequences it created?

Or I am not sure if we should give the sequence info back in the
callback and let the client use jmx to get more info and exercise
control over the sequence?

regards, aki