cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] CXF 2.6.13/2.7.10 (attempt 2)
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2014 22:51:40 GMT
+1
Aki

> This is a vote to release 2.6.13 and 2.7.10.
>
> For 2.7.10, this is mostly to fix the JAX-WS 2.2 problems in the 2.7.9 release that would
not allow it to work as a 2.2 runtime.   Also has a couple other minor fixes.

> Both builds also have a fix for a pending security advisory.
>
> Staging area:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-1008/
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-1009/
>
> Tag:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/tags/cxf-2.6.13
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/tags/cxf-2.7.10
>
> This vote will be open for 24 hours.
>
> Note: recent discussion on board@ seems to allow a shorter than 72h vote period as long
as the PMC has been doing reviews and such prior to the vote starting and has ample notice
of at least 72h and opportunities to weigh in.  Since we've had a couple builds with failed
votes and plenty of discussions and reviews prior to that, I think we're OK.  (providing I
get the 3 votes by tomorrow.  :)  )