cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Wulff <owu...@talend.com>
Subject RE: Flip to git...
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 21:29:13 GMT
I'm fine with the move of fediz to git

Thanks
Oli

From: Christian Schneider [cschneider111@gmail.com] on behalf of Christian Schneider [chris@die-schneider.net]
Sent: 19 February 2014 21:36
To: dev@cxf.apache.org
Subject: Re: Flip to git...

I am fine with the move to git for dosgi.

Christian

Am 19.02.2014 03:53, schrieb Daniel Kulp:
> Just as an FYI:
>
> I filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-7348 so the ball is now rolling in
INFRA’s hands.

> While filing that, I realized we haven’t talked about the other 4 sub projects:  buildutils,
xjc-utils, fediz, and dosgi.   We have git mirrors for dosgi and fediz so we could flip those
over quickly if we wanted to.   buildutils and xjc-utils would be a bit more involved as we’d
have to create the mirrors.

> Does anyone have any reasons NOT to migrate everything over?   Would the folks working
on fedix/dosgi prefer to stay SVN or move over to git?

--

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect