cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Follow-up on CDI integration
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 20:42:49 GMT
 From my side the main point is that we should NOT start to reinvent the
wheel and create our own small CDI impl.
I think if we start with a CDI container or Java EE server and implement
CXF support as a portable CDI extension we will have full
support of all CDI features while not getting into the way of the container.

So for example we would not scan for the @Path annotation ourself and
instead tell the CDI container we want to be called back if it hits a
@Path annotation. Not sure how to do this exactly but I am pretty sure
CDI extensions can do that.

Christian

--