cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject Re: WS-RM client callback property
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 20:36:40 GMT
Hi Aki,

I included the information in messageAcknowledge so that the callback
could be used either as per-invocation or shared, depending on what the
user wants. The simple implementation I mentioned, just counting how
many messages have been sent and acknowledged, would be intended for
shared use.

   - Dennis