cxf-dev mailing list archives

From bcampolo <bcamp...@mmm.com>
Subject Re: 2.7.8 Possible memory leak with IssuedToken Interceptor storing tokens in MemoryTokenStore
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2014 15:20:29 GMT
Hi Colm, to be honest we really didn't intend to use any type of TokenStore.
We were just upgrading from 2.4.9 to 2.7.8 and noticed the memory leak.
After investigating it is when we discovered it was using the
MemoryTokenStore now where it used to just use the message exchange.  It
looks like even if we move to the EHCacheTokenStore implementation, it would
still not call the remove method, unless the EHCache itself has some
internal mechanism for expiring tokens (I haven't looked through the actual
Ehcache code yet).

I don't see much benefit to have any type of token cache on the server side.
Is there a good use case for this?  If not, what would be the recommended
way to disable the server side cache?

You mention a merged fix in your post, has this been released?