cxf-dev mailing list archives

From wasew <wasti...@gmail.com>
Subject Bipro WS Client get Security Token
Date Sun, 16 Feb 2014 17:43:20 GMT
Hi. I implement a Client for a BiPRO Web Service. My Problem is to get a
Security Token

I can generate all java Classes with WSDL2java. The WS is on https protocol.

On java client I get following error:

Exception in thread "main"
com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.ClientTransportException: HTTP transport
error: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target

How I can fix this?