cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Discuss: Switching cxf to git
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2014 10:01:50 GMT
> Recently many apache projects switched from svn to git (like Camel and
> Karaf).
> As git has many advantages compared to svn (especially for back ports) I
> think it makes sense to also do this switch for cxf.
>
> Any opinions?
Comment from someone who has been lazy enough (scared ?) to switch to
git completely: SVN has never caused me any issues, I mean, git is
obviously great and much more advanced than SVN, but I haven't found SVN
slowing down my CXF development process which is straight-forward.

I will switch to git if that what I will need to do to work with CXF
:-), but I'm happy where I am with SVN. If that is expensive/real hassle
to maintain, bith SVN & git repos, then sure, lets go for it

My 2c
Sergey