cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: When Will 3.0.0 Release?
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2014 17:01:29 GMT

On Jan 7, 2014, at 11:53 AM, Bruce Bateman <bruce.bateman@telus.com> wrote:

> When will 3.0.0 become an official release versus a milestone release?

We’ll likely do one more milestone release later this month to catch any more issues.
In the last week or so, we did go through and remove a LOT of deprecated code and classes
and we want to double check that things are still OK.   I’ve also updated Camel to support
both 2.7.x and 3.0.x as another set of tests to see what may still be an issue.   I plan to
do the same for some of Talend’s internal tests.

Depending on how that goes, we’ll see if we need another milestone or not.  I’m hoping
not.

--
Daniel Kulp