cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "A. Rothman" <amich...@amichais.net>
Subject Re: Status of CXF-DOSGi
Date Sun, 05 Jan 2014 21:47:35 GMT

It's great to hear the release will be out soon, and a more organized
release schedule in the future is most welcome :-)

I think it would be nice if we can get the intermittent build failures
fixed for this release, so we can start the next cycle without all the
Jenkins noise and fear of instability.

dkulp fixed the maven directory error that was recurring for a while,
but there's still some sort of authorization problem to the Apache
snapshot repo. This may need to be fixed in any case for the release to
succeed.

Another issue is failure of the TestExportService test, whose root is in
CXFBusImpl.setExtension as shown in the stack trace in the build logs.

There are a few other exceptions showing up as well, some reported in
JIRA (e.g. DOSGI-199 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DOSGI-199> -
how about upgrading jetty/pax-web as well?) and some others in build
logs may not be actual errors, but are worth a peek to be sure.

If anyone could help in investigating these, it would be appreciated.

Amichai