cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: issue with schema loading in spring
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2013 09:46:31 GMT
Hi Dan,
thanks for your input.

In that case, I will go ahead and update the local schemas to use the
absolute URLs for the imports.
As most imports are already using the absolute URLs and they are
working also for offline, if some issue occurs after this change, that
likely just means we forgot to include that particular URL in the BP's
ns-handler's schema map. Then, we can fix it there.

regards, aki

2013/12/13 Daniel Kulp <dkulp@apache.org>:

> Aki,
>
> Most of the flipping to relative locations was to work around namespace handler issues
in Blueprint.   I think those issues are now fixed in the latest blueprint, but I’m not
sure if the latest Karaf releases have been updated yet.  If not, we could always start pushing
them a bit harder.  :-)

> If we can verify the various situations in blueprint won’t go off to the internet to
grab schemas, we could revert them back.