cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Spring integration using @Configuration & @ComponentScan annotations
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2013 14:52:22 GMT
What I could imagine for CDI is to implement a CDI extension for CXF in
deltaspike (http://deltaspike.apache.org/).
This way we could make sure it plays nicely with the cdi frameworks. It
also would have the advantage that we would not have to do the
annotation processing ourselves and instead can use the cdi framework
code for that.

Christian