cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring integration using @Configuration & @ComponentScan annotations
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2013 14:47:07 GMT
It should also work in Spring only, yes.

I don't mind much against the Named/etc. As long as using it is as
simple as working with the CXF annotations.

For example, for JAX-RS, I don;t need Named & friends to get root JAX-RS
resources & providers discovered, the idea of the unification of the
annotations is good but it may not always be realistic to apply it
consistently

Sergey