cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Spring integration using @Configuration & @ComponentScan annotations
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2013 14:31:16 GMT
Basically I also like to use standard annotations instead of our custom
ones. The problem is though that CXF should also be able to run in a CDI
environment.
In such an environment CXF annotation processing may conflict with CDI
annotation processing.

So I think using @Inject is great but we should leave the annotation
processing to the CDI framework the user chooses. I have not tested how
this works with the current CXF code but I think we should try to make
it compatible with CDI.

Does anyone have some experience with this?

Christian