cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Spring integration using @Configuration & @ComponentScan annotations
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2013 14:13:37 GMT
We have some factory classes but they are often not as convenient to use
as the namespaces.

In any case it would be interesting to see what you did. Can you open a
jira and attach your code as a patch?
If it is just a few lines you can also just paste the code or point to a
github repo or similar.

Christian