cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Messed up 3.0.0-milestone1 release....
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2013 15:55:20 GMT

I somehow messed up the 3.0.0-milestone1 release.    During the prepare step, I apparently
miss-spelled “everything” in the profile.    Thus, the poms in distribution didn’t get
updated and thus the distribution didn’t get properly built and deployed.

However, I already released all the “other” things to central, so I cannot back out and
rebuild.   That part of the tag is also then not buildable due to the snapshots being removed
by Nexus.   Wrather than doing a full new 3.0.0-milestone2, I’d like to:

1) Checkout the tag, fix the poms in distributions, commit those back to the tag.   Thus,
the tag would be properly buildable.

2) Do another deploy/vote of JUST the distribution section.   That will then use the released
jars from central and build the proper release zip.

Any objections, please let me know ASAP.

--
Daniel Kulp