cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Cristiano Costantini <cristiano.costant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cxf-codegen-plugin and <sourceRoot> integration in eclipse
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 00:45:30 GMT
maybe it is these lines of code that do the integration?
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/trunk/maven-plugins/codegen-plugin/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/maven_plugin/AbstractCodegenMoho.java

  public void execute() throws MojoExecutionException {
        // add the generated source into compile source
        // do this step first to ensure the source folder will be added to
the Eclipse classpath
        if (project != null && getGeneratedSourceRoot() != null) {

project.addCompileSourceRoot(getGeneratedSourceRoot().getAbsolutePath());
        }
        if (project != null && getGeneratedTestRoot() != null) {

project.addTestCompileSourceRoot(getGeneratedTestRoot().getAbsolutePath());
        }

thank you and sorry if I'm a bit OT

2013/11/5 Cristiano Costantini <cristiano.costantini@gmail.com>

> Hi all,
>
> I see that whatever I set the <sourceRoot> value of cxf-codegen-plugin
when executing the wsdl2java goal, then in eclipse that folder get added as
a source folder.