cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Messed up 3.0.0-milestone1 release....
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2013 00:56:30 GMT
+1
-------------
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat

On 2013-11-26, at 下午11:55, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> I somehow messed up the 3.0.0-milestone1 release.    During the prepare step, I apparently
miss-spelled “everything” in the profile.    Thus, the poms in distribution didn’t get
updated and thus the distribution didn’t get properly built and deployed.

> However, I already released all the “other” things to central, so I cannot back out
and rebuild.   That part of the tag is also then not buildable due to the snapshots being
removed by Nexus.   Wrather than doing a full new 3.0.0-milestone2, I’d like to:

> 1) Checkout the tag, fix the poms in distributions, commit those back to the tag.   Thus,
the tag would be properly buildable.

> 2) Do another deploy/vote of JUST the distribution section.   That will then use the
released jars from central and build the proper release zip.