cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Apache CXF 3.0.0-milestone1
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2013 15:15:50 GMT

We have 11 +1 votes and no other votes.  This vote passes.

Dan

On Nov 20, 2013, at 4:28 PM, Daniel Kulp <dkulp@apache.org> wrote:

> We’ve done quite a lot of work toward 3.0.0.  While we still have work to do, I think
it’s a good idea to get a stable milestone release out that users can depend on to start
testing some of the new stuff and provide feedback about some of the changes.     I didn’t
really want to call it an alpha (implies to much of a level of instability) or beta/rc (implies
too close to actual release, I do expect some more API changes), so I just went with a “milestone1”
name.

> Anyway, I’ve started trying to accumulate information about 3.0.0 migrations at:
> http://cxf.apache.org/docs/30-migration-guide.html
> to give you a better idea about what’s there.
>
> This also includes a new release of the xic-utils to have the new javadoc plugin.
>

> Tags:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/xjc-utils/tags/xjc-utils-2.7.0/
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/tags/cxf-3.0.0-milestone1/
>
> Staging repos: