cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CXF 3.0.0-milestone1
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 21:50:06 GMT
+1 !

Thanks, Sergey
On 20/11/13 21:28, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> We’ve done quite a lot of work toward 3.0.0.  While we still have work to do, I think
it’s a good idea to get a stable milestone release out that users can depend on to start
testing some of the new stuff and provide feedback about some of the changes.     I didn’t
really want to call it an alpha (implies to much of a level of instability) or beta/rc (implies
too close to actual release, I do expect some more API changes), so I just went with a “milestone1”
name.