cxf-dev mailing list archives

From cxfbeginner <hahapo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to get jaxws:endpoint object at the server during initialization (code first approach)
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 22:04:35 GMT
Hi Daniel,

Thank you for super fast response. I totally appreciate it since I am at the
end of delivery.

I notice the publish flag is never set when stop is called.
However, I looked into source code and try to implement the same way on my
server. However, I run to another issue where
this.endpoint.getWsdlLocation() is NULL. The wsdl is generated using code
first approach.

I also can't find any definition created inside of BUS.
this.endpoint.getBus().getExtension(WSDLManager.class).getDefinitions() ==
empty.

EndpointInfo endpointInfo =
this.endpoint.getServer().getEndpoint().getEndpointInfo();
		 Definition def =
endpointInfo.getService().getProperty(WSDLServiceBuilder.WSDL_DEFINITION,
Definition.class);

		 if (def == null) {
			 try {
				 def =
this.endpoint.getBus().getExtension(WSDLManager.class).getDefinition(this.endpoint.getWsdlLocation());
			 } catch (WSDLException e) {

				 e.printStackTrace();
			 }
		 }
new WSDLGetUtils().updateWSDLPublishedEndpointAddress(def, endpointInfo);

Is there alternative to modify and update the wsdl?
Thank you.