cxf-dev mailing list archives

From cxfbeginner <hahapo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to get jaxws:endpoint object at the server during initialization (code first approach)
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2013 21:40:43 GMT
Thanks Daniel.

I am not sure I am doing it right but it is not working on my case.
I tried to inject it inside of "ServiceImpl" constructor. I am under
impression that the XML or injection has already been done when the class is
instantiated.

<jaxws:endpoint id="SoapGateaway" address="/"
		implementor="com.impl.ServicesImpl" >

@Resource
private EndpointImpl endpoint;

public ServicesImpl() {
		endpoint.getPublishedEndpointUrl();
	}

It looks like EndpointImpl only maps to one bean. I think I am doing it
wrong.