cxf-dev mailing list archives

From ced_benoit <ced.ben...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [cxf] tomee Error deploying CXF webservice
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2013 07:40:32 GMT
Hi,

I have deployed this same project with tomcat 7.0.37 and I have no error. I
think there is a conflict betweenn jars files between Tomee+ 1.5.2 and CXF
2.7.4! I don't know in which file. If someone has an idea, thank you for
his help.

Thank you Romain for your help!

Cedric

2013/9/18 Romain Manni-Bucau [via CXF] <
ml-node+s547215n5734196h48@n5.nabble.com>