cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changing WS-RM default to terminate on shutdown
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2013 07:57:28 GMT
Hi Dennis,
You mean you want to terminate the active sequence when the endpoint
is shutdown? Maybe I am getting what you meant. A sequence should
survive a crash or a normal endpoint shutdown because the persisted
messages for that ws-rm endpoint must survive. So I don't think we
should change the default setting.

We can already try to avoid having non-terminated sequences by setting
the sequence length or validity and let the ws-rm runtime terminate
the sequences periodically.

regards, aki