cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [cxf] tomee Error deploying CXF webservice
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2013 08:09:11 GMT
Well  i guess it would be too much and not such it will run on my
computer (eclipse), basically check you don't have 2 cxf jars of
different versions or that you provided the whole cxf suite in the
webapp (if it works without modifying cxf jars it means you changed
something). If the issue doesn't appear in a standalone installation
you should contact eclipse/wtp team (they are really doing things in a
way not production ready and it would be great if they could fix it to
be closer to standalone mode like tomee maven plugin does).

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau