cxf-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jason Pell <ja...@pellcorp.com>
Subject Re: 2.7.7 possible issue with loading security schema
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2013 21:00:54 GMT
Silly me Dan provided the reason in original reply.

I will chase up in our code
Thanks
Jason

Sent from my Android phone
On 25/09/2013 6:55 AM, "Jason Pell" <jason@pellcorp.com> wrote:

> No internet is better than a corporate proxy situation that causes
> internet requests to take a lonnnnnggggggg time to timeout. I had been
> using the spring mappings but perhaps I missed some.
>
> Any idea why this shows itself in 2.7.7 and not 2.7.6
>
> Sent from my Android phone
> On 25/09/2013 5:11 AM, "Aki Yoshida" <elakito@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> maybe this is just a guess, but shouldn't adding those referenced
>> schemas to the relevant BP namespace handlers's schema lookup code
>> would solve this look up problem? I think those schemas were not
>> included there because we don't directly use those namespaces in
>> blueprint.xml.
>>
>> the relative path problem in spring is strange. I didn't observe this
>> problem in 2.7.7 when I ran those spring based unit tests without the
>> network. And we were using a relative path in some schemas (e.g.,
>> wsrm-manager.xsd) for a long time.
>>
>> regards, aki
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> 2013/9/24 Daniel Kulp <dkulp@apache.org>:
>> >
>> > Erg….  copy paste apparently cut off the locations.
>> >
>> >
>> http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd
>> http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd
>> >
>> http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd
>> http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd
>> > http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#
>> http://www.w3.org/TR/xmldsig-core/xmldsig-core-schema.xsd
>> >
>> >
>> > Dan
>> >
>> > On Sep 24, 2013, at 12:28 PM, Daniel Kulp <dkulp@apache.org> wrote:
>> >
>> >>
>> >> Ran into this yesterday while trying to diagnose a similar issue with
>> Colm.
>> >>
>> >> It's a result of:  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-5181
>> >>
>> >> Apparently there is a complete miss match between Spring and Blueprint
>> in this regards.  If we use full absolute paths, blueprint goes off to the
>> internet.  If we don't, Spring does (by default).  It's really a bug in
>> Spring.  When Spring resolves a resource (such as an xsd), it doesn't set
>> the SystemID on the InputSource.  Thus, the xml parser cannot resolve the
>> relative paths correctly.
>> >>
>> >> With spring, if you update the schemaLocation in your beans.xml to add:
>> >>
>> >>
>> http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd
>> http://docs.oasis-open.or
>> >>
>> http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd
>> http://docs.oasis-open.o
>> >>           http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#
>> http://www.w3.org/TR/xmldsig-core/xmldsig-core-schema.xsd
>> >>
>> >> that will likely fix it.
>> >>
>> >> I'm going to try and dig into Aries blueprint to see if we can fix the
>> problem with absolute paths there and if so, revert the schemas back.  But
>> for now, we have a workaround for Spring, but not for blueprint so we're
>> using the relative paths that then work with blueprint.
>> >>
>> >> Dan
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> On Sep 24, 2013, at 2:50 AM, Jason Pell <jason@pellcorp.com> wrote:
>> >>
>> >>> I think this issue is causing hanging of startup of my application.
I
>> am
>> >>> reverting to 2.7.6.
>> >>>
>> >>> I will debug and try to figure out what is wrong and raise a jira +
>> fix if
>> >>> possible.
>> >>>
>> >>> Any info anyone of the devs may have though would be appreciated.
>> >>>
>> >>> I am running with spring 3.1 and embedded jetty with WS policy
>> username
>> >>> password with with java first
>> >>>
>> >>> Sent from my Android phone
>> >>> On 24/09/2013 2:49 PM, "Jason Pell" <jpell@apache.org> wrote:
>> >>>
>> >>>> Hi,
>> >>>>
>> >>>> I upgraded our environment to use 2.7.7 and immediately upon
>> deployment I
>> >>>> started getting the following error:
>> >>>>
>> >>>> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; systemId:
>> >>>> http://www.w3.org/2007/02/ws-policy.xsd; lineNumber: 30;
>> columnNumber:
>> >>>> 69; schema_reference.4: Failed to read schema document
>> >>>> 'oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd', because 1) could not
>> find the
>> >>>> document; 2) the document could not be read; 3) the root element
of
>> the
>> >>>> document is not <xsd:schema>.
>> >>>>
>> >>>> this looks like perhaps there is a spring schemas mapping missing?
>> >>>>
>> >>>> I have lowered the logging for now so that I don't see the WARN,
but
>> >>>> wondered if anyone was aware why I would be seeing this now.
>> >>>>
>> >>>> I am behind a firewall, but I was behind a firewall in 2.7.6 and
did
>> not
>> >>>> see this message in the logs.
>> >>>>
>> >>>> Thanks for any info you might have
>> >>>>
>> >>
>> >> --
>> >> Daniel Kulp
>> >> dkulp@apache.org - http://dankulp.com/blog
>> >> Talend Community Coder - http://coders.talend.com
>> >>
>> >
>> > --
>> > Daniel Kulp
>> > dkulp@apache.org - http://dankulp.com/blog
>> > Talend Community Coder - http://coders.talend.com
>> >
>>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message