cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Pell <ja...@pellcorp.com>
Subject Re: 2.7.7 possible issue with loading security schema
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2013 06:50:04 GMT
I think this issue is causing hanging of startup of my application. I am
reverting to 2.7.6.

I will debug and try to figure out what is wrong and raise a jira + fix if
possible.

Any info anyone of the devs may have though would be appreciated.

I am running with spring 3.1 and embedded jetty with WS policy username
password with with java first

Sent from my Android phone