cxf-dev mailing list archives

From John Li <j...@mycubes.nl>
Subject Re: Changing WS-RM default to terminate on shutdown
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2013 23:05:30 GMT
hi all,

I would also think it logical that the client by default will sent a
terminate sequence on normal shutdown since it cleans up the resources. In
the case that the client crashes unexpectedly it should pick up from where
it ended.

Regarding relying on maxSequence might cause problems with clients that are
heavily relying on 'inOrder' delivery. During a pilot we have set this
sequence to 10 and we have seen that in some cases message 11 was handled
by the server before message 10. Since inOrder is only working within the
same sequence and message 11 was sent with a new sequence this seems to be
'as designed'. Maybe a bit of topic but wanted to mention this while you
guys are looking into the terminate sequence.

regards,
John