cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject Re: Changing WS-RM default to terminate on shutdown
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2013 21:39:30 GMT
I agree that a sequence should survive a crash (if using persistent
storage), but I don't think this applies to a normal shutdown. If you're
doing a normal shutdown of the client it means you've finished whatever
you're doing. The server should be told that you're done by sending the
TerminateSequence, otherwise it's going to keep resources tied up with
its RM handling.

   - Dennis