cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 2.7.7 possible issue with loading security schema
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2013 16:31:44 GMT

Erg….  copy paste apparently cut off the locations.

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd
http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig# http://www.w3.org/TR/xmldsig-core/xmldsig-core-schema.xsd

Dan

On Sep 24, 2013, at 12:28 PM, Daniel Kulp <dkulp@apache.org> wrote:

> Ran into this yesterday while trying to diagnose a similar issue with Colm.
>
> It's a result of:  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-5181
>
> Apparently there is a complete miss match between Spring and Blueprint in this regards.
 If we use full absolute paths, blueprint goes off to the internet.  If we don't, Spring does
(by default).  It's really a bug in Spring.  When Spring resolves a resource (such as an xsd),
it doesn't set the SystemID on the InputSource.  Thus, the xml parser cannot resolve the relative
paths correctly.

> With spring, if you update the schemaLocation in your beans.xml to add:
>
>           http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd
http://docs.oasis-open.or
>           http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd
http://docs.oasis-open.o
>           http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig# http://www.w3.org/TR/xmldsig-core/xmldsig-core-schema.xsd
>
> that will likely fix it.
>
> I'm going to try and dig into Aries blueprint to see if we can fix the problem with absolute
paths there and if so, revert the schemas back.  But for now, we have a workaround for Spring,
but not for blueprint so we're using the relative paths that then work with blueprint.

> Dan
>

> On Sep 24, 2013, at 2:50 AM, Jason Pell <jason@pellcorp.com> wrote:
>
>> I think this issue is causing hanging of startup of my application. I am
>> reverting to 2.7.6.
>>
>> I will debug and try to figure out what is wrong and raise a jira + fix if
>> possible.
>>
>> Any info anyone of the devs may have though would be appreciated.
>>
>> I am running with spring 3.1 and embedded jetty with WS policy username
>> password with with java first
>>
>> Sent from my Android phone
>> On 24/09/2013 2:49 PM, "Jason Pell" <jpell@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I upgraded our environment to use 2.7.7 and immediately upon deployment I
>>> started getting the following error:
>>>
>>> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; systemId:
>>> http://www.w3.org/2007/02/ws-policy.xsd; lineNumber: 30; columnNumber:
>>> 69; schema_reference.4: Failed to read schema document
>>> 'oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd', because 1) could not find the
>>> document; 2) the document could not be read; 3) the root element of the
>>> document is not <xsd:schema>.
>>>
>>> this looks like perhaps there is a spring schemas mapping missing?
>>>
>>> I have lowered the logging for now so that I don't see the WARN, but
>>> wondered if anyone was aware why I would be seeing this now.
>>>
>>> I am behind a firewall, but I was behind a firewall in 2.7.6 and did not
>>> see this message in the logs.
>>>
>>> Thanks for any info you might have
>>>

> --
> Daniel Kulp