cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problems with m2eclipse and cxf
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2013 16:12:23 GMT

If you tell m2eclipse to import the projects with the m2eclipse profile enabled, then it switched
to a different PMD ruleset that doesn't have the custom rule.

That said, I do have to wonder if we really need the custom rule anymore.   It's just to trap
calls to "new String(byte[])" which has issues due to the machine specific encoding.    I
just did some checking and that check is no longer working outside of eclipse either.   Might
as well just get rid of it.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp