cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jana Weschenfelder" <jana.weschenfel...@student.HTW-Berlin.de>
Subject Re: Inject attribute into Apache CXF servlet
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2013 15:01:04 GMT
Hello,

I think I could solve the problem now (a few seconds ago). At least I get
the attribute now. And former tests still work.

I will add the solution to the link
http://forum.springsource.org/showthread.php?141358-Inject-attribute-into-Apache-CXF-servlet
in a few minutes. Please let me write down there first what I have done.

Many thanks again,
Jana Weschenfelder