cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Andrei Shakirin <ashaki...@talend.com>
Subject RE: extensions dynamically added/removed from exited bus
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2013 18:00:02 GMT
Hi Dan,

> Just register your OSGi service as normal, but use the appropriate CXF
> interface as the interface for your exposed OSGi service.  That really should
> be all you need to do.   When the runtime calls into the Bus to get the
> extension of that interface (either bus.getExtension(Interface.class) or via
> the ConfiguredBeanLocator), it  should find it in the OSGi services.

I have tried that in CXF 2.7.7 for InterceptorProviders.  Bundle exposes my interceptor provider
as OSGi service (implemented CXF InterceptorProvider interface):

tesbext-security-interceptor-provider (334) provides:
osgi.service.blueprint.compname = securityContextInterceptorProvider
objectClass = org.apache.cxf.interceptor.InterceptorProvider
service.id = 716

Unfortunately my interceptor provider is not picked up by the runtime.

As soon as I add bus-extensions.txt containing:
  org.sopera.csg.tesbext.security.interceptor.provider.SecurityContextInterceptorProvider::true
into the project, interceptor provider works.

Seems that both mechanisms are not really equal.
Any suggestions where I can dig?

Regards,
Andrei.