cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New web method added gives the following issue
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2013 06:12:08 GMT
Hi,

You should create DictionaryTransferService with the wsdlUrl, so that the client stub would
know you have new method added

so change
DictionaryTransferService service = new DictionaryTransferService();
DictionaryTransferService service = new DictionaryTransferService(endpointURL);
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Twitter: freemanfang