cxf-dev mailing list archives

From 蒋海丰 <kanaw...@gmail.com>
Subject CXF WS-secure questions
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 03:24:43 GMT
Hello team,

I am a developer in China, and I wrote this mail for geting your help. My
system server endpoint is Java but client endpoint is C++, my question is
which security solution below is best suit for my system? In other words,
which solution is fit for C++ endpoint? Since I am not a C++ developer, I
am not sure if C++ could implement one of below 4 solution.

1. WS-Security (Signature and Encryption)
2. WS-Security (UsernameToken and Timestamp)
3. WS-SecurityPolicies (UsernameToken and Timestamp)
4. WS-Security (Signature and UsernameToken)

Appreciate your answers. Thanks so much!

Eric